The Banksia Park International High School Global Citizens Medal is awarded to students in recognition of the exceptional qualities they display throughout their senior schooling. Recipients of the medal are:
- aware, empowered humans developing identity and wellbeing
- eclectic, visionary thinkers and innovators developing and challenging futures thinking
- respectful, responsive communicators and team members, developing collaborative interactions with others
- resouceful, reliable implementers and performers developing capabilities for enterprising endeavour
- discerning, supportive advocates and contributors developing global interdependence with the world.
The Medal has been awarded to students for over 20 years and has been nationally recognised with a National Quality Schooling Award.
You can find out more about the Banksia Park International High School Global Citizens Medal here.