The Youth Action Committee (YAC) is a forum to recognise and promote young leaders within the community by listening to their ideas, capturing their options and providing them with opportunities to thrive.
YAC members have the opportunity to
- Influence decisions which will affect young people
- Contribute to important community development projects
- Act as the voice of young people to the Rural City of Murray Bridge Council
- Work in a team to solve problems and set goals
- Plan, organise and manage youth activities, initiatives and events
Meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month at The Station, supported by an Elected Member from the Council and the Council’s Youth Development Officer. Food and drinks are provided.
You can find out more about the Murray Bridge Youth Action Committee here.